Protect your home and prevent common HVAC system ailments.
Every year we are witnesses to severe home damage and health risks associated with the HVAC systems you rely on to keep you safe and comfortable. Water damage from these systems and mold/microbial growth within its components and drains is a constant battle to eliminate, using outdated methods and products that potentially harm the environment.
Mold on humidifier pad
microbial growth on humidifier pad
slimE blocking ac unit trap
Exposure to these risks has lead us to develop our own first line of defense to eliminate these risks from your home and business heating and cooling systems, the HVACIV®. With this product you will:
- Treat at-risk issues in your home
- Alert us when it needs service
- Protect the environment
- Watch the system work automatically
The HVACIV® is how you combat looming danger within the systems we install to keep us safe and comfortable.
Our unique approach for eradicating the home and health damages we have outlined is our patented HVACIV® system. This system features a small storage tank, our amazingly adaptive control system, and a blend of chlorine dioxide and water (used in many applications including food sanitization) that is dripped into your heating and cooling systems pan and drains like an IV at the doctor’s office! The key to this assembly is our control system, a “smart” microprocessor that monitors your systems operation and cycles, determining the best time to inject our solution for optimum cleansing and extends the life expectancy of the storage tanks contents to minimize operating costs. The tank also has the option for a wifi sensor system that will alert you and/or your HVAC professional when the tank volume is getting low and will need refilling/service (typically after 3 months of use, depending on how many devices the tank is serving).
This one unique distribution and control apparatus allows us to treat your cooling system pan and drains, condensate pump, humidifier, ventilator and/or dehumidifier, eliminating the hazards these systems harbor while serving our comfort demands. The installation process includes our assembly of components that would be located where our system can feed the solution into the necessary appliances by gravity. Homes with multiple furnaces or air handlers may need more than one HVACIV®, our initial analysis would identify potential uses for our system and its integration between your HVAC products.
Specific benefits of the HVACIV® system
- Disinfection of the furnace or air handler drain pan, preventing mold and biofilm buildup within the appliance and the associated odors and health concerns caused by these microorganisms.
- Regular treatment of the drain system to prevent blockages that lead to property damage.
- Treatment of humidifiers, ventilators and dehumidifiers to keep them free of nasty molds and growths that block drains and cause health issues.
- Environmentally friendly process with an automated/calculated injection of our disinfecting solution.
- Option for automated alerts for service and refilling of the tank
Consider applying our HVACIV® assembly to your HVAC system if you:
- Have a furnace or air handler in your attic for cooling.
- Have a humidifier, dehumidifier or ventilation system attached to your heating and cooling system.
- Have a furnace or air handler is in your basement and the basement is finished.
- Have AC in your home and want to reduce repairs from clogged drains, eliminate odors in the air handler, reduce system maintenance.
What will your system cost and what does that price include?
The basic components of an HVACIV® installation include:
- Our Patented control system that is the major contributor to the effectiveness of our assembly. This smart processor monitors the thermostat operation and knows when to dispense the cleaning agent, prolonging the tank volume and reducing maintenance by eliminating wasteful treatment
- The cleaning agent is stored in a wall mounted blow molded dispensing tank with our mounting bracket and shroud (to protect the piping). We configure the dispensing piping to accommodate your system’s drain needs to assure proper coverage and treatment of the HVAC waste system that is prone to microbial growth
- The storage tank is cleaned and filled with an initial volume of our biocide - typical treatment will provide 3 months of service – systems that have multiple devices attached to the HVACIV® may require recharging more frequently
- We do offer a Monnit tank level monitoring system that will provide an alert when the tank level reaches a critical level and requires regeneration. Cast for this system and setup ranges from $280 to $340 at the time of the HVACIV® installation. Additional costs would apply to add this at a later date. An existing WIFI source must be available for this component.